Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank You Inglewood!


I am truly humbled by the amount of support that I have received over the years working at Inglewood. I feel like I have worked with the worlds finest, happiest, good looking, and good hearted teachers. Thanks for making my time at Inglewood so great. It was amazing all the books people brought to the shower, and Heidi was kind enough to host it in her home. I appreciated the "stories" that came with the stories. I am also impressed by the creativity of Kathy, Joyce, Heidi on making the cutest quilts around. I love things that are made with love. Also I have some scrapbooking pages to put into a scrap book for Esme thanks to Heidi...again. I don't know what I would do with out that one! I took a picture of all the loot Esme scored at her shower, there were more than 50 books, and a splash of cute outfits and the always needed onesies. And lets not forget the " tickle monster mitts" Thanks to all!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that I missed it, hopefully you were filled in as to why Shannon and I weren't there. I am so glad that you had a wonderful shower and everyone says that Esme is just beautiful. Heidi has a gift for you from me, I am sure that Esme will love all the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to have missed the party! I have some books for you that I will get to Heidi so that they find their way to little Esme.

    ReplyDelete